Wednesday, October 17, 2007

incoherent?

TUESDAY , October 16, 2007
-After I finished my French Test, (I was one of the last ones), I was gonna go do my OSAP stuff.
-The other girl went with the teacher to get something.
-So I took the stairs to the basement, only to realise that the NSLC kiosk (where i needed to go) was on the third floor...where i just came from!
-Took the elevator back to third floor...where...
-DING. The teacher and the other student were waiting for the elevator!

IMAGINE seeing someone leaving DOWN the stairs, and then see her AGAIN going UP the elevator. (in the time that you walked to the elevator)

no no, wait! there's more.

WEDNESDAY, October 17, 2007
There are three routes I take to get home on the TTC:



So for the past while, i took route #2. Today, however, i took route #3. i got on, smiled and said good afternoon to the bus driver, and, since i usually fall asleep...well, i fell asleep. and when i woke up at finch, i got off. BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TO! anyways, so i took the next finch bus, which happened to be a FINCH express bus (meaning they skip all the little stops), which passed the orange line bus by FAR.

I took it all the way to the closest main street after my house, and had to walk back. What was funny....was that i saw that bus again, and smiled at the bus driver, again, from the sidewalk, walking the opposite way.

no? let me recap:

1)get on bus, smile at driver

2)bus driver sees me get off at finch

3)bus driver sees me get walking towards the way we were coming from

it's like there's two of me! wouldn't that be nice. O.o

...incoherent?

2 comments:

Albert said...

LOL, that took me a while to understand. but i wonder if those bus drivers get that all the time, because technically, you took the faster route.

And yeah, haven't we all wished there were 2 of us to go around at times?

"Danielle Leung hit a ball into deep left field, and she caught it."

"Danielle Leung played in a game of pingpong by herself, and only won. twice."

Or, the remixed:

"Danielle Leung goes home and checks in the closet for Danielle Leung"

Derek said...

lol dani reading that post made my day turn right side up =)