Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Escucharte Hablar

YESSSSSS!!!!!! i've been looking for the song "Escucharte Hablar" for the longest time...and foudn it on radio.blog!! :D :D :D
sometimes i cry when i worship, when i feel convicted or moved....or just hearing God speak. And every time, I think of this song, it gives me the reason behind my crying, in a sense. =)

Escucharte Hablar
by Marcos Witt

Quiero escuchar Tu dulce voz --------I want to hear Your sweet voice
Rompiendo el silencio en mi ser ------Breaking the silence in my soul
Se que me haria estremecer ---------I know it would make me tremble
Me haria llorar o reir --------------It would make me cry or laugh
Y caeria rendido ante Ti ------And I would fall surrendered before You

Y no podria estar ante Ti -------- And I wouldn't be able to stand before You
Escuchandote hablar
-----------------Hearing You speak
Sin llorar como un niƱo -------------Without crying like a child
Y pasaria el tiempo asi -------------And time would pass like this
Sin quere nada mas, -----------------Wanting nothing more,
Nada mas que escucharte hablar ------Nothing more than to hear You speak

Sometimes, when we truly come before God...and hear Him speak....we just can't help being awed, amazed, humbled, grateful,...moved.

mmm.. beautiful song. If you don't speak spanish, i guess it won't do much in listening to it...but oh well! :D

------
thanks imelda!

3 comments:

Imelda said...

Try writing "here," highlight it, click the hyperlink button in the toolbox, and paste in the link. For radio.blog, it lets you embed the player with the song straight onto your blog (copy the code into your post when you're on the "edit html" mode)!

If we have ears to hear...

Matt said...

nutz the link is down at the moment can't hear your song =(

Go to Bed!

ediesblah said...

awww s'ok u couldn't make it to COP... saw u on sat anyhow =]