Friday, December 08, 2006

I smile. but it's ok to cry.

GOD IS GOOD! stressless, even happy...4/8!
-had fun writing the french 'composition'--i love how they let you write about almost anything you want.
-now studying for tomorrow's ....2:44 am and i'm at 3/5 modules. (plus all the mod's from before the midterms...almost there! =)

Anywho, the purpose of this blog. God's put this verse on my heart lately, one that i had to memorize as a kid...and yet it remains! (kids are like SPONGES- quote many)

Maybe it'll bless you as much as it's blessed me.

Psalm 139
O Lord, You have searched me and You know me
You know when i sit and when I rise
You perceive my thoughts from afar
You discern my going out and my lying down
You are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue, You know it completely, O Lord.

You hem me in-- behind and before;
You have laid Your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.

Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Where can I flee from Your Presence?
If I go up to the heavens, You are there.
If I make my bed in the depths You are there,
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
If i settle on the far side of the sea,
EVEN THERE Your hand will guide me,
Your right hand will hold me fast.

...and you can look the rest up. =) actually, it's just that i can't think of it right now.


PS i know there's those of you who skip over verses and just go to the end...


BUT if i can type it out, then you can read it

YA? yeaaa. good.

*edit. 3:00am. i don't usually expand on verses (i think). ....so i won't this time either. it's just nice to have a reminder like that. all the time. =) whoops. was that expansion? i don't think so. aaahhh. ok. on to mod 8.
*edit. 6:05 am. i wrote the verse wrong the first time, thought i was so good in memorizing. but...yes. it's looked up and corrected now. bon jour!

1 comment:

wess said...

yes it IS ok to cry. Only real men cry. im not a real man. =(

I'm starting to forget all those verses from rug time! aah rug time! it's been sooo long haha. And then they took away the rug too! so it was like... tile time. Anyways. yes. It seems i wasn't squeezed as hard as you because my spongeness is starting to drip dry slowly. mmhmm.