Thursday, November 30, 2006

listening to a song

"and You calm my raging seas,
and you calm the storms in me,
....all i know, is i find rest in You."

wishing it could happen. know it's my own fault. but yet....=/

no..it's not all about schoolwork.

"your grace is all i need....
your grace is all i need...
your grace is all i need..."

=(

[edit 5 mins later]. i never realized how hard it was to be honest on the blog until something acutlaly came up.

3 comments:

Kiki said...

aww dani, seems like ur going thru a rough time... i hope God can calm u by song =)and well if its people problems i hope u can deal with it and find God's grace comforting =)

Will said...

a similar song, which is also good, is:

Your love, is all that I need. All that I need. All that I need.
Your love, is all that I need. All that I need is you.

Anonymous said...

call me anytime, Daniela, im here to support you!