Wednesday, October 04, 2006

the long term BloOperS!

1. what non-frosh uni-ers have said to me..."WHAT?! Why'd you buy NEW BOOKS!?"
so my advice to the frosh: DON't Buy NEW BOOKS if you can help it!! and get good bargaining people to sell them for you...for more...

2. sleeping in class. no, classes aren't THAT bad....i just go in tired. and you can tell...

3. tripping on stairs. 2nd floor, in front of the library, last step up. New college cafeteria, halfway down. 3rd floor staircases..almost! but no. >.<

my bloopers suck now!

6 comments:

Matt said...

haha didn't like everyone tell you to buy used books if you can!

sleeping in class? that why yoo go in with a coffee to stay awake!

Haha i remember this one, I would have caught you, but I didn't expect it!

Anonymous said...

coffee's so bad for you!!! i tried iced caps...worked the first time, but never again. i don't even know what kind of coffeee to get.

Anonymous said...

The only reason why coffee keeps me awake is because everytime I drink it, I feel the urge to pee 15 minutes after and I gota hold it in till break.

Bloopers are only funny when people get hurt...seriously =)

Anonymous said...

15 minutes??? i think there's somethign wrong with your bladder....seriously

Anonymous said...

bloopers are only funny when people get...seriously hurt?

` crystaℓℓ♥ said...

yes edwin.. 15 mins??? wow.. n coffee.. not always on all ppl it has effect on.. like me.. >< so i don't even have a solution in staying awake.. boo...