Class: Psychology
Feeling...very sleepy. i couldn't help it, and i kept dozing off....he was talking about drugs and how people got hooked on it...
and my head kept snapping back (or forward), my writing started becoming illegible scribbles...
and just my luck that i snapped back far enough that my head banged the concrete wall behind me. ...with a loud BONG.
just my luck. i don't even usually SIT at the back.
no, it didn't interrupt the class, but friends sitting near the side--THE SIDE--heard it. (i sit near the middle) and it's one of my bigger classes. (meaning 50ish people)
HAHAHA.
8 comments:
Haha, I spent more time in class sleeping than I did listening when I was in school! Keep it up and you'll be just like me! ^_^ Working 7 days a week and making nothing... o wait that's not good is it =(
Get more sleep.
bigger classes?! 50 PPL what!!! thats soo SMALLL wow....I hate my school =.="
Is there a bump on your head?! =P
haha, that happened to me before at Summer Sojourn! the 3rd day... oh mann... hitting head on wall is the COOl thing to do.
how do you hit a wall lol, when you sleep, you usually lean against the fall, or put your head on the table =P
I only banged into something once when I was sleeping, and that was the window of a bus when it turned -.-
you all go to small schools... 50 people is a tutorial...
new years resolution : no sleeping in class... i did it...
at least you're dozing off in class... in 2nd year i CHOSE to sleep in class... sleep before lecture starts, wake up when lectures over.. those were the days...
best time for head to be banged is on the subway leaning against the window... ouch... it hurts...
warren: :O!! don't think of it that way...=( maybe you make impact in other more important areas n' not just money-wise!! :D
jashen: i tried. (not that hard)
matt: no. no bump, no pain. XP
wes: hahaha yea man we're too cool. silly people who don't hit their heds.
dingdong: you fall asleep sitting upright...so the teacher won't realize you're sleeping until he looks at your eyes. or hears the bump.
sam: hah--next year! you're lucky cuz you already got a whole year of sleeping in class. xP
albert: HAH. i have my own hardhat!! RANGER hardhat...all the way!
you guys..stop sleeping in class!
I didn't know you were such a head banger. :P
Post a Comment