To my summer bros.
I ate a fortune cookie today.
The slip of paper read:
"Your talents will be recognized and suitably rewarded..."
HAHA.
I think one of you had this one.
========================
i've had a couple funny bloopers lately...will post.
yes...i did say i'd try no to post as many. but its good for da soul if used in moderacy. =)
11 comments:
good one D, good one... i don't think anyone else understands it but good one.. HAHAHAHAH!!!
It was similar, but on word for word. But I think showing your leadership skills was the best =D
i think the best was th eone that goes something like someone influential will speak highly of you. ohhh good times
Cant wait for more bloopers!
Went to Manderin today, and got:
"Your determination will make you succeed."
"Someone you have been admiring may suddenly become aware of you."
Oh the funiness.
suddenly become aware of you...HAHAHAHAHAH
lol "you're here? what the."
same here!!
there's a caveat. someone MAY suddenly become awre of you. this fortune is not very promising
dear ed,
i hope your determination helps get you the awareness before you succeed. just maybe.
sincerely.
d
did we throw those summer ones away??? =O cuz i got a brilliant idea of how to conserve them.
and i don't like bacon. maybe i should change that.
can I go to...leadership training?
man..you guys can make ANYThinG be bad...haha..
I STILL WANNA WATCH NACHO!
paintballing and nacho? yea? the card ends..dang it doesn't say.
Post a Comment