Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Day 1 of University...BLOoPErs!

1. Woke up at 8:00 am, when I was supposed to leave at 7:45 am. (I got mom to drive me to a station)

2. Went to the wrong floor, since I assumed all Nursing courses were on the 4th floor. Got to the first class 20 mins late (it was on the 3rd floor), praise God for timing it so that they were all up and about doing an icebreaker ("Find someone who has blue eyes...."). =)

3.Went into the French classroom at 12:45 pm, to discover it was a Spanish class going on. left classroom in pitiful shame. (French started at 1pm)

4. While waiting in the hall (with 10 other people)for the French teacher to come, saw someone open this :
which was locked. Tried it a couple times just to make sure..(jiggling handle)..locked. (OK, so it's the staff washroom) So i saw the men's washroom, and assumed there had to be a women's *only* washroom. I walked around that block of classrooms...only to come back to where i started and discover that this:
was right beside the staff washroom. Stayed against the wall and pretended not to know it was there.
===============================
good day. good day.

1 comment:

Jimmy Archer said...

OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A ONE-HORSE OPEN SLEIGH!